Let me begin by saying that I am aware of the immense pain caused by these fraudsters, and I totally empathizes with your situation; As someone who was traumatized by these cheaters, I can understand the mental torture that you must be going through.
And this is the precise reason for creating the blog. I don’t want anyone else to go through the suffering that I underwent while recovering my hard-earned money. When I started searching for a way to get out of this sticky issue, to my shock, I realized there is no know path. I must have interacted with a 50+ victims. Everyone wanted to teach a lesson, but none of them actually have a concrete vision of getting back at Country Vacations. I have done lot of research and burned too many mid-night candles to find a path and I am proud to say that this blog is result of my countless hours of research.
The process explained on this blog allows you to get refund easily, and I have explained in a very detailed manner using plain English.
Yet, many of the victims do not want to spend even a few hours trying to read the blog, and repeatedly ask the same questions.
Some of the questions that appear regularly include:
- I am of the victims of Country Vacations; please mail me the steps to get refund!
- The process is already explained in the blog. What more do you want?
- My Bank is asking for a reference number ( or ticket number – which bank provides when your complaint is noted by the bank) of a person who got the refund from Country Vacations. Please share the reference number.
- Bank treats each complaint uniquely; Reference number will do no good to you. If the bank personal really wants to find whether someone got refund, they can easily search in their system / database. I am certain bank people will never ask for a reference number. Yet, people all the time post this question on the blog.
- I am planning to approach a lawyer and file a case, if anyone else wants to join, let me know.
- I have seen these sort of comments too many times, yet , I have never came across someone who has actually filed a case. A few did went ahead and filed a complaint with the Consumer Forum. But none were able to drag the Country Club to the court.
These are only a few questions that I have outlined, but there are lot of repetitions.
I would request all of you to note that the service I am offering if for free.I do not charge anyone. In return for my services, all I ask you is to kindly respect my time. Please read the blog and the comments before you post a question!
In the past 3 years or so, since I have started this blog, more than 150+ victims have got refund amounting to around 85 lacks (not counting those who got refund, but choose not to even say thank you!). Yet, unfortunately, none of them have decide to help the blog by replying to the many comments that are posted on the blog.
As I am single-handedly working on helping as many victims as I can, it would be really be helpful for me if you can read the process before asking questions.
So please please read the blog before posting a comment.
I promise each of you that I would do my best to help you recover your hard-earned money.